Azerbaijan is a transcontinental country located at the boundary of Eastern Europe and West Asia. It is a part of the South Caucasus region and is bounded by the Caspian Sea to the east, Russia (Republic of Dagestan) to the north, Georgia to the northwest, Armenia and Turkey to the west, and Iran to the south.
Baku is the capital and largest city. It is the commercial hub of Azerbaijan, and is a low-lying city with coastline along the Caspian Sea.
I visited Azerbaijan (Baku) in the month of November 2022. In this Azerbaijan series, I will be telling you all details regarding your trip to Baku. So, let's check out the details below. (Website in still under construction)
1. Reasons I planned a trip to Azerbaijan.
2. Azerbaijan Visa for Indians.
3. Details about Azerbaijan Currency.
4. The hotel where I stayed at Baku.
5. Details about Cabs in Baku.
6. Places to visit in Baku.
7. How expensive is Baku for an Indian?
8. Few Reasons why Azerbaijan should be in your bucket list.
9. Is Azerbaijan safe for tourists?