AN UNBIASED REVIEW OF PING HOTEL BALI
Address: Jl. Camplung Tanduk No. 28, Seminyak, Kuta, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Phone: +62 361 738000
Before going to Bali, I had searched throughout the internet for a good and inexpensive hotel for my stay at Bali. Some of the hotels were very good but was beyond my budget. And then there were cheap hotels as well but they were out of the question as they had poor reviews.
Then at last i stumbled upon this gem called "Ping Hotel". This hotel is situated at Seminyak (just 5 minutes walk to the beach). When I saw that this hotel had a high review score on Trip Advisor, i took the risk and booked the hotel. Keep in mind that there are some hotels which have high review score but pathetic service.
I got the deal through for just Rs 3000/- per night (including complimentary breakfast).
Reaching the hotel, I was greeted with a welcome drink. I drank the juice with gratitude as i was exhausted after a long 10 hour flight. The room was given to me on the 2nd floor facing the pool. Almost all rooms face the pool i believe. The room was clean and cosy. It was not that big but sufficient for two persons. The bathroom was a little small but manageable.
The hotel provided us with Tea Coffee maker, 2 bottles of water per day (330 ml each) (which was quite stingy, but then 5 litre gallons of water are available at the supermarket just outside the gate of the hotel, so no complaint), shower gel,shampoo,toothbrush,toothpaste,bathing soap.
Breakfast was not of the excellent category but it was decent. No complaints here as well.
Staff behavior is the highlight of this hotel. They are highly pleasant and will try to please you in every way possible.
Some more points are as below:
1. Seminyak Beach just 5 minutes walking distance.
2. Lots of supermarkets available just near the entrance of the hotel.
3. ATMs are available near the entrance.
4. Money Exchange shops available near the entrance.
5. Good Restaurants, Pubs available just near the entrance and in the entire lane.
6. Well maintained property with good behaviour by staff.
7. Decent complimentary buffet breakfast.
8. Rooms are clean. Although some people have complained that the bathroom is small, I didn't have any problem with it.
9. Peaceful atmosphere although in the middle of several pubs and restaurants.
10. Average WiFi. Got around 512 Kbps to 1 Mbps speed (which is ok for browsing)
I had a good time at Bali thanks to this hotel. I will highly recommend it.
DISCLAIMER: The review of this hotel is of my own personal opinion and I have not been paid for in any way by the hotel for this review.