Updated: May 13, 2020
Do you wish to know how you can travel in budget to Thailand. Watch the video to know more our budget travel to Thailand.
Friends, the last trip i spent only about Rs 10,000 for a single person on a 7 day trip to Thailand. Expenses are as follows:
1. Flights: Free (Used my HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card Points)
2. Accommodation: Rs 1600 (Hostel charges for 2 nights) and the rest 5 nights i stayed at AirBnB for free with my referral money.
3. Food: Daily Rs 600*7 = Rs 4200 approx. If you want to save this money also, then find a Gurudwara where they provide free food in their langar.
4. Cab/MRT : Total Rs 3000 in 7 days.
5. Visa: Free (Visa Fee exemption was present when i went in November 2018)
DISCLAIMER: This Rs 10,000 that i have mentioned only includes my flight/accommodation/food/ and transportation to Bangkok for 7 days. It does not include my expenses at Phuket and Krabi. I have spent extra on island hopping,simon cabaret show,phuket fantasea,go karting etc etc.