Updated: Apr 29, 2019
Thailand is a destination which is frequented by people from all over the world. It's proximity to the Indian subcontinent, low air fares and comparatively less cost makes it an ideal destination for a quick vacation.
Thailand is blessed with beautiful white sand beaches, beautiful landscape and a vibrant nightlife.
Since it is a very sought after destination to travel to, the Thai authorities have made visiting their country very easy in order to attract more and more tourists.
The following are the documents Required for Thailand Visa On Arrival for Indians:
1. Passport with validity of minimum 6 months along with blank pages for stamping
2. Coloured Photograph of size 6 by 4 cm
3. Completed Visa on Arrival form (available near Immigration Counter)
4. Filled up Disembarkation/ Embarkation Card (provided by airlines)
5. Proof of hotel accommodation and return flight tickets (Hard Copy compulsory)
6. Cash in hand of at least equivalent of 10,000 Baht per person OR 20,000 Baht per family
7. Visa fee of 2000 Baht (payable only in Thai Baht). (Exempted till 31st April 2019)
Watch the video below to get complete details of Thailand Visa on Arrival for Indians